Monday, December 31, 2012

Just My Dream

May 22nd, 2007

If my memory serves me right, it was a Wednesday night, not too hot but a breeze was present enough to induce sweaters and light jackets. I was sitting alone in a strange new world, the locals often called the SAC. From above the stairs I could crawl into my favorite chair in the corner and secretly watch those below- and even drop in on some of their conversations. But today was a different night. It was not a time to sit and reflect and write stories of the sick people I knew nothing about but hated so deeply and knew everything and loved them as my subjects. No, this was a time for neither love, nor hate, nor reflection. I drifted away into my own world of audio to the soundtrack of bad 90's pop and R&B and new emo/lyrically unique sounding pop/punk. And I fell asleep.

My dream was magical and lovely and it felt so real. I dreamt of a true love. (Okay, I guess I lied.)



____________________________________________________

Visit my Youtube page for personal and informative videos.

Want to make money by writing articles about the things you love? Sign up here and become a published writer on HubPages.

No comments:

Post a Comment