Saturday, May 26, 2007

Scratch Page

May 26th, 2007. 

"Who's hands will I be in when I die? I'll be in mine. Jesus save your soul, I'll save mine."- Jason of Liberty Valance

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

"Candy coated death, laced with crystal meth... It's like suicide to look into your eyes... That's where my secrets lay at ease... Take my life, drink me dry, eat my soul from the inside out. Swallow me, suddenly my veins run dry."-  Cassie Steele

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

ONCE I'M DONE CRYING MY TEARS ARE YOURS
MY PAIN IS FOR YOU TO SORT THROUGH

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

And now we've found the eye of the storm, the calm
Just a little while longer and we'll have to survive again
Or are we standing outside of the tornado
Watching and feeling it grow as it gets nearer
Because if that was the storm...
This is gonna be easier than I thought

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

June 2nd, 2007.

Things will get better. I'm tired of playing these games on myself. It's time to put the pieces away and stop playing in a nightmare and wake up and actually live in this dream I've stumbled upon. My dream. It's just that sometimes I don't think dreams really do come true. Then you sing that song called, "I love you, baby" and I realize just how wrong I can be.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Visit my Youtube page for personal and informative videos.

Want to make money by writing articles about the things you love? Sign up here and become a published writer on HubPages.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment