Sunday, January 6, 2013

I've Been Called Into the Principal's Office

And I can't think about anything else. 

After school on Friday-
Secretary (Mrs. T standing next to her): Can you meet with Mr. C and Mrs. T at 7 o'clock Monday morning?
Me: Sure. (Look at Mrs. T) Why what's up?
Mrs. T: I'm not even remotely prepared to talk to you about that right now.
 
Great. So she gets to prepare all weekend and I get to wonder if I'm getting fired or suspended. She hates me. I don't know why but she hates me. And it makes me really sad because I do really great work. I work hard for the kids and I try to be as helpful as possible to all of the staff. It seems the good guy (girl) is losing again. :( I hope it's just about "my attitude" or something stupid like that.

I feel like this album cover I found. It is an album called Worried Sick by Worried Sick:

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit my Youtube page for personal and informative videos.

Want to make money by writing articles about the things you love? Sign up here and become a published writer on HubPages.

No comments:

Post a Comment