Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Day 2013


What did you do on January 1st, 2013? I went to my father-in-law's house and played a great new game called Quelf! We played from around noon to after 5pm! We played three games. 

Here are a couple of videos from our play :)

My other SIL had to do something silly that I didn't catch and my SMIL had to sing I'm A Little Teapot. (She didn't know the words so I helped her).




I had to do this:






And... My sister-in-law's boyfriend had to tap dance while telling us an embarrassing memory from his childhood.






Here are a couple of photos from our play :) 

My sister-in-law had to put the game box lid in her shirt for the rest of the game. Her boyfriend had already had to wrap his hand in foil. Cute couple <3 p="p">









My husband had to find something with a chin strap and keep it fastened for the rest of the game.


Hope you had as much fun observing as we did playing! Pick up this awesome board game! 

To see the rest of the videos, visit my Youtube channel at the link below.

______________________________________________________

Visit my Youtube page for personal and informative videos.

Want to make money by writing articles about the things you love? Sign up here and become a published writer on HubPages.

No comments:

Post a Comment